August 17, 2007

Farewell Part 2

I always knew that saying goodbye to my students would be one of the hardest parts of leaving Japan and as expected, the last week and a half was very difficult. The adult students were so sweet giving me beautiful gifts and even more beautiful letters.


The kids students were also sweet, albeit via their parents, giving me perfect english letters with vocabulary I never thought them. The last week was a blur of emotions. I managed to cry only once, which for me was definitely an achievement.


It finished, all too suddenly, with a party and requisite trip to Karaoke. More photos of cute Japanese Students and me? Hai!

And then it was over. Of everything in Japan, I'll miss my students the most. (And Coco Ichi Curry, Ramen and Cheap Sushi but it sounds better to say only my students.)

Leave a Comment

< Back